The Firm has an active Capital Markets & Securities Laws practice covering the entire spectrum of Capital Markets activities for listed entities;
- Initial Public Offerings (IPO’s);
- Rights issues;
- Private placements in both bond & equity markets;
- Advisory services to listed companies & market intermediaries
- Assisting with registrations for operating in the Indian market with the Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI), for various types of intermediaries ranging across Mutual funds, Venture Capital funds, Asset Management companies, Stock Brokers, Underwriters;
- defending regulatory action in various fora including SEBI, Securities Appellate Tribunal, High Courts and the Supreme Court of India; and
Acquisition involving the Takeover code.